Saturday, April 28, 2007

Wow...thanks so much!!



How sweet of Michelle from Boutique Buyers Blog to send this awesome award my way! I was just complaining to Sandi of Portabellopixie the other day how I must be totally uninspiring...because noone visits my blog. It was a total "pity party" day anyway..LOL

It is my hope that my stories and pictures might stir creativeness in others....if in any way I can inspire someone to laugh, to dream, to create, or to think higher thoughts...then I am totally thrilled! I love having the opportunity to share a little piece of my world with the boutique community!

Now for the rules:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.

I am new to the blogging world...so I`m finding some new and creative place to visit every day!! These are my choices for the thinking blogger award.

1.To Daria Boutique Cafe- Secrets From the Studio I love reading about the behind the scenes news from Boutique Cafe. Especially recently with all the buzz about the girls Salt Lake City Get together....(which I MISSED) LOL Such wonderful stories and such amazing photos. I`m totally jealous!

2. To Gly for The Boutique Bloopers Log What a fun idea. I love seeing all the blooper photo pictures....its wonderful knowing that we all share the same frustrations when attempting to capture designer photos. Well...not really frustration....its all so worth it!!!

3. To Natalie for Livvy Doos I`ve been in a boutique group with Nat in the past ....she is such a sweetheart and her designs, her photography and just her bubbly personality always put a smile on my face.

4. To Lisa for The Mommy Designer Blog What a wonderful site full of stories and inspiration. Lisa is constantly showcasing other designers work...what a sweetheart!

5. To Shannon for Pearblossom- Madison Ave. Photography Blog I love going to Shannons site to drool over her photography! I`d love to someday be even HALF as good as she is. Always gorgeous....and always inspiring!

There you go girls...thanks for always inspiring and making me THINK as I visit your blogs. Can`t wait to see who you choose to receive this fun award!

Laurie

1 comment:

SW said...

Thank you Laurie for this wonderful honor. I am sure I will be thinking all day about who my five are. Thank you for thinking of me and for the kind words.
HUGS :)
Natalie