Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Always something New to Learn


Here I am sitting on the edge of becoming an official "Blogger". I`m feeling guilty that I`ve walked past my pencil and my lined paper to record my thoughts in a more "virtual" way....but it`s all new....something to learn....something to expand horizens. So I`m jumping in!
I promise to still pick up that pencil...whether its for sketching, note taking or journaling...I promise not to completely set old ways aside. But for the sake of fun, adventure and keeping up with my kids (lol) ....I`m now officially a "blogger"

Please forgive me if my first few posts are upside down, backwards or just "wrong" according to blogger ins and outs. I promise I`ll get it all right...and hope to add my own creative flair to make this blog totally ME!

.......in awe of technology....Laurie

9 comments:

Jenn-Sillie Lillie Boutique said...

Yay Laurie! You are so creative and talented and I just know you will catch on very quickly!
Your Mentee,
Jenn

amelia said...

Laurie you are going to do a great job blogging...you've already picked up a ton just to know how to add color! LOL, that alone took me months! :o)
Welcome to the addiction that is blogging....

Amelia

Laurie said...

Thanks....I think I`m maxed out on brain power for the day...time to grab some oreos and relax!!!! I can already see it`ll be addicting!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Prepare to be addicted. :)

~Beki

Laurie said...

Thanks Beki...I`m trying to walk away right now...LOL
Laurie

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blgging Laurie! You will love it.
HUGS
Ann

Laura said...

I have always been very impressed by your talents and creativity as a seamstress, but now I am even more impressed by your ability to create your own blog site! I would be completely clueless as to even where to start. It looks really great, Laurie!
Laura

Laurie said...

Thanks Laura!!
Laurie

erin said...

Oh it is so addicting!!! And so fun! Looking forward to your reads!